Coastland | DCCM has immediate openings for Senior or Supervising Civil Engineers in our Santa Rosa and Fairfield offices. Responsibilities will include oversight of designers and engineers and management of a variety of municipal projects including transportation, water and wastewater capital improvements.
- 10+ years of experience (Senior level) and 15+ years of experience (Supervising level) that includes design and oversight of municipal infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Registered civil engineer (PE) in the State of California.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Land Desktop or Civil 3D; MS Office and Excel.
- Prior experience performing oversight of engineers and designers.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment and interact with staff, clients and government agencies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Client development and management experience.
- Experience developing scopes of work and fees for proposals.
- Budget conscious and able to manage both large and small project budgets.
- Capital project design and oversight.