Coastland | DCCM seeks an experienced Construction Administrator to join our growing Construction Management Division. The position will provide administrative support for the Construction Management Division.
- Assisting with communications between clients, contractor, project manager and other consultants during construction.
- Update project schedules and budgets.
- Maintain project files and records.
- Log, distribute, and assist in review of submittals, requests for information, potential claims, change orders, certified payroll, and other contract documentation.
- Assist in providing documentation of progress including, but not limited to drawing modifications, manpower, schedules, delay changes, payments, and daily or weekly field reports and project photos.
- Review contract provisions; review projects for compliance with construction documents, standards, and quality.
- Assist in preparing reports and analyses addressing progress, adverse trends, and appropriate recommendations.
- Attend project meetings and record meeting minutes.
- Assist in securing documents for bidding or pricing, bid dates, attend bid opening meetings and assist in securing client approval to proceed with projects; prepare Notices of Award and Notices to Proceed.
- Associate Degree in Construction or Engineering Technology, and one year of construction experience; or two years of sub-professional engineering experience or journey-level public works/utility construction experience; or two years of post-secondary technical or construction education, such as junior college or technical institution programs.
- Certifications/Licenses: possession of a valid California Class C driver’s license.