Coastland | DCCM seeks an experienced Building Inspector to join our growing Building Safety Division. The position will perform a variety of plans examining and building inspections for our ongoing municipal clients to ensure compliance with codes, ordinances and standards.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in nonstructural plans examining and municipal inspection. Municipal Building Department oversight experience a plus.
- ICC Building Official, Plans Examiner and Combination certifications (preferred but not required)
- California Certified Access Specialist (CASp) a plus.
- Permit Technician and/or Combination Inspection Certification a plus.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office 365.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment and interact with staff, clients, architects and government agencies.
- Excellent customer service skills in the field and office.
- Valid Class C Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record.