Coastland | DCCM has an immediate opening for an Associate/Senior Engineer in our Auburn office. Responsibilities will include professional civil engineering work in the planning, design, technical investigation review, plan check, and construction of projects in the areas of sewer, water, storm drain, transportation, hydraulics, and/or structural engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of capital project design.
- Prior experience with preparation of plans, specifications, and estimates pertaining to construction of water, sewer, street, storm drain, street lighting, traffic signal, other facilities, and related public works projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Registered civil engineer (PE) in the State of California.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of civil engineering, including applying techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Land Desktop or Civil 3D; MS Office and Excel.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment and interact with staff, clients and government agencies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience developing scopes of work and fees for proposals.