Coastland served as interim contract City Engineer of Lincoln to assist the City during periods of rapid growth and development activity. Lincoln is located in Placer County in the metropolitan area of Sacramento and is considered one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. Coastland’s assigned City Engineer performed municipal administrative duties and represented Lincoln’s Community Development Department in all engineering matters.
Coastland continues to serve the City of Lincoln on an as-needed basis with a variety of services, including:
- Attendance at City Council and Planning Commission meetings
- Preparation of staff reports, resolutions and ordinances
- Land development controls and development oversight
- Capital project programming and management
- Capital project design
- Construction management and inspection