Coastland has an immediate opening for a full-time Senior Civil Engineering CAD Technician with a minimum of 8 years of experience in the industry. The candidate will have strong AutoCAD Civil 3D technical abilities and a demonstrated ability to design of a variety of municipal infrastructure projects, including transportation, water and wastewater capital projects. This senior-level position will be filled in our Santa Rosa and Auburn offices.
- 8+ years of recent professional experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D and other drafting software to develop detailed designs for municipal civil engineering projects.
- Associate's in Drafting/Design, Civil Engineering Technology, Surveying or related field from an accredited college/university, plus appropriate continuing education.
- The ability to interpret and develop detailed drawings from sketches and mark-ups provided by professional civil engineers.
- The ability to complete basic calculations related to civil engineering drawings.
- General knowledge of roadway and utility engineering design and construction practices.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment and interact with staff, clients and government agencies.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- US Citizen.