We are currently seeking an Assistant or Associate Civil Engineer with the demonstrated ability to support of a variety of municipal capital projects and clients. The position will be filled in our Fairfield office.
- 2-5 years of capital project design of water, wastewater, transportation and other public infrastructure projects.
- Registered Civil Engineer (PE) in the State of California. (EIT for Assistant)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and MS Office including Excel and MS Projects.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment and interact with staff, clients and government agencies.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- US Citizen.