We are currently seeking Assistant and Associate level Civil Engineers with the demonstrated ability to support a variety of municipal capital projects and clients. The position will be filled in our Santa Rosa office.
Responsibilities will include studies and design of a variety of municipal projects including roadway, drainage, water and wastewater capital improvements.
Minimum Requirements - Associate Engineer:
• 5+ years of capital project design of water, wastewater, transportation and other public infrastructure projects.
• Registered Civil Engineer (PE) in the State of California.
Minimum Requirements - Assistant Engineer:
• 2+ years of civil engineering experience, preferably on municipal capital project design projects.
• Engineer-In-Training (EIT) Certificate.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD Land Desktop or Civil 3D; MS Office and Excel.
• Able to work in a collaborative environment and interact with staff, clients and government agencies.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
• US Citizen.