It Takes a Community Focus
There are many solutions to a single problem. Through team collaboration, a community focus and value engineering principles, the Coastland staff consistently provides creative solutions tailored specifically to the needs of your project.
We realize permitting requirements, budget constraints and project processing make our work environment complex. Coastland stays on top of the ever-changing requirements so we can guide our clients through the regulatory processes. We anticipate and plan for constraints, and know how to respond to regulations while protecting the community and its environment.
- Feasibility Evaluation, Alternatives Analysis
- Design Development, PS&E, Cost Estimates
- Infrastructure Design
- Structural Design
- Sustainable Site Design & Green Infrastructure
- Value Engineering
- Environmental Review & Permitting
- Bid Support & Engineering Services During Construction